Discovering the production area of Prosecco, sparkling white wine loved for its sweet and refined taste.
Your driver will guide you along the Strada del Prosecco to make me admire the most characteristic places in the area and give you the opportunity to taste Prosecco wine directly in its production area:
– Conegliano, home of the main wine school in Italy and the Experimental Institute for Viticulture.
– Castelbrando, the magnificent 18th century castle that stands on the promontory of the small village of Cison di Valmarino.
– Follina, a town famous for its small Renaissance abbey. Follina is renowned for the production of silk and wool.
– Valdobbiadene, home of Prosecco, a town whose hills are covered with vineyards.
– TASTING OF TYPICAL WINES in a local winery.