The “World Heritage Committee” added the Dolomites to the UNESCO World Heritage List, as a natural asset to be safeguarded!
Your driver will guide you to discover some of the most suggestive places in the Dolomites. An unforgettable experience among breathtaking scenery.
– Pieve di Cadore, the place that gave birth to Titian, Renaissance master.
– Photo Stop at the Olympic trampoline on the road to Cortina.
– Cortina d’Ampezzo, known as “The Pearl of the Dolomites”, thanks to its position in the middle of a wide valley, surrounded by beautiful mountains such as the Tofane, Monte Cristallo and Croda da Lago. Cortina hosted the Winter Olympic Games in 1956 .
– Lago Misurina, the largest natural lake in Cadore, 1,754 meters above sea level.
– Tre Cime di Lavaredo, are three of the most famous peaks in the Alps, and certainly the most famous in the Dolomites, one of the best known natural wonders in the world of mountaineering